The sketches have been chosen or designed so what you learn about programming in one sketch, you build upon in the next.
This sequential approach can improve your skills more so than just randomly choosing sketches.
Start at the top with LEDs and and work your way down through Graphic LCDs for the best results.
- 3mm and 5mm LEDs
- LED bar graphs, etc
|7-SEGMENT LED DISPLAYS||
- Single and quad LED displays
- Common cathode and anode
- Pin-hungry direct connections to LEDs
- Pin-sparing connections via 74595 shift registers
|LCD CHARACTER DISPLAYS||
- 16-character 2-line LCD parallel panel (6 Arduino pins)
- 16-character 2-line LCD serial I2C panel (2 Arduino pins)
- 4-line 40 character LCD serial I2C panel
- Serial LCD I2C and SPI, etc.
- 16x2 LCD with ultrasonic sensor
- 16x2 LCD with DHT11 temp/humidity sensor
- Shield: 16x2 LCD with keypad
|LCD GRAPHIC DISPLAYS I||
Nokia 5110 text/graphic display 84w x 48h: getting started
|LCD GRAPHIC DISPLAYS II||
- Nokia 5110 and 3.3v-compatible Arduino Pro Mini
- Nokia 5110 and PCD8544 display commands
- Nokia 5110 and Adafruit GFX graphics library
- Nokia 5110 and U8G2 graphics and U8X8 text libraries
- Nokia 5110, U8G2, and BME580 temp/humid/pressure sensor
- Nokia 5110, U8G2 and PCF8523 Real Time Clock (RTC)
|RANGE FINDERS||Ultrasonic range finder.|
|SOUNDS||Speaker, piezo, etc.|
|ACCELEROMETERS||3-axis accelerometers projects and sketches.|
Barometric pressure, relative humidity, luminosity and temperature.