|QT-PY 8x8 RGB LED Dice|
(click to enlarge)
v1.0 Prototype Demo
PCB: LED v1.0 Board (Top)
PCB: LED v1.0 Board (Bottom)
Eagle CAD: v1.0 Schematic
Eagle CAD: v1.0 PCB Layout
Eagle CAD: v1.0 Bill of Materials
Digikey.ca: Bill of Materials
Display with two 8x8 matrices of multi-colour Neopixel RGB LEDs.
OLED display can be used for scoring, etc.
- 1000uF surge caps for RGB Neopixel LEDs
- Each RGB LED has its own decoupling cap
- 3v3/5v level shifter for data signal to RGB boards
- Amplified buzzer speaker
-Two matrices of 64 Neopixel RGB LEDs (RGB board) are arranged in an 8x8 matrix
- Pressing the GO button causes the matrices to progress through predefined display patterns
- RGB Neopixels can have multiple uses including that of rolled dice for poker, Yahtzee, etc.
- A jumper allows you to code for both RGB matrices independently (default) or combined into a single large matrix
- Many SMT discrete components were used where possible
- On-board 500mA LiPoly battery charger
- Mounting holes are provided if you wish to use a 3D-printed case or project box
- Optional Fast LED library
Software for 8x8x2 RGB Neopixel LED Board:
- Here are 52 RGB Neopixel LED display patterns I've written so far including:
- Games have yet to be designed
Pictures are forthcoming once the v1.0 boards that return from manufacturing are populated and tested.
Updated 2022-08-23 @ 8am