|Neopixel 3x3 Array|
(click to enlarge)
PCB: v1.1 Top
PCB: v1.1 Bottom
PCB is out for manufacture.
Eagle CAD: v1.1 Schematic
Eagle CAD: v1.1 PCB Layout
Eagle CAD: Bill of Materials
Small 1.2" x 1.7" board contains a 3x3 matrix of Neopixels.
- Input and output pins for chaining arrays
- Current-limiting resistors between all IN-OUT LED connections
- Anti-surge RC circuit for every LED
- Huge 1000uF cap across the power supply lines to prevent brownouts
- Six through-hole header/pins for mounting on your parent PCB
- All SMT parts are 1206 size (0.12" x 0.06", 3mm x 1.5mm) for easier hand soldering
- Neopixel RGB LEDs arranged in a 3x3 matrix.
- Neopixels can have multiple uses including that of a rolled die
- Demo and games have yet to be designed. Here are some test patterns I've written
Updated 2022-04-08 @ 8am